A 4 Letter Word - by Mandi Riley
Love, what is it?
A misused word, a hurtful word.
A comforting word, a reassuring word.
He told me he loves me,
but what does that mean?
Does it mean he would die for me,
or that I am his life?
Love is a word,
that hurts more people than not.
If I say I love him,
will we be bound forever,
or just until tomorrow?
How many others have said it to me,
only to have their feeling quickly vanish?
I love my family and neighbors,
but that is different,
from the love he promised me.
I do not want to be a pessimist,
but does love really exist?
Is there such a thing as love,
except from a mother to her child?
If love is real, it will last forever,
but what is forever?
You and I will never see forever,
therefore we will never know.
The only love you can count on,
is from the only one who knows forever.
The only love you can count on,
is that of our Lord and Savior.
----------------------------------------------
A Beautiful Thing - by brown-eyed girl (Lisa)
its not what you look like
although you aren't bad on the eyes
its the way you touch me
leaving me almost paralyzed
in fact you have this way
of staying on my mind
even I know you are one of a
kind
I love this feeling it has to be
that special thing
because you care about me
its a beautiful thing
and I'm lucky to receive
so beautiful almost hard to believe
your love is something else
selfish me
I hope its mine and nobody else's
jealousy has got me
I don't want anyone to experience your love
it so good
I want to be the only one
forever
thats just me!
----------------------------------------------
Beautiful..
He is beautiful, so very beautiful
Just like a winter's shining landscape,
As delicate as the petals of a daisy,
And as freely as the eagle soaring against the blue
His eyes are as mysterious as the calm sea
Everything about him is so very precious,
More precious than all the gems in the world
His sole is the essence of the sky and earth,
His feelings are a volcano that is yet to explode
His smile is the smile of lost innocence.
Pain vibrates deep inside of his gentle heart.
A lock shuts in the disturbed thoughts of his mind,
A mind with as many roads as the world has.
I look at him and I see a pure truth,
Like looking at a clear night sky,
Millions of stars twinkle within him.
He is beauty as I defined it,
He is perfect, his imperfections make him so.
He is my best friend, and I love him,
I love him although, not because.
And I would give up all the things which I think are pretty
If only I can hold his beauty within me,
For he is everything in this world,
And I have found a world in him.
----------------------------------------------
I Love..
I love to see you smile
And I love knowing that I caused that smile
I love to see you happy
And I love knowing that I caused that happiness
I love to look into your beautiful eyes
And I love the way I fall into them
I love it when you hold my hand
And I love having the courage to grab and hold yours
I love to tease and torment you
And I love it when you tease and torment me
I love it when you touch me
And I love to touch you
I love rediscovering how beautiful you are each time I see you
And I love realizing how attractive you make me feel
I love wanting so badly to kiss you
And I love the way you want to take things slow
I love the fact that you still want to be my friend
And I love that I want to be yours
I love so many things about you
But the most important thing is:
I Love you !
----------------------------------------------
A Love Poem - by C June
I thought,i could never write a poem.
Because of you my love i could
not sleep.
Thinking of you when i am awake.
Dreaming about you when i sleep.
Love you,i do know now.
I have to get those thought on paper.
I need you in my life.
I want you to be a part of my life,if not my life.
You give my life meaning.
I only ask,let me be the one
to satify all of your needs
until eternity.
I love you more than words can
said.
I need you like the air i breathe,without both of your
I could not live.
A love poem from me to you
I LOVE YOU because you are the words to this poem...
----------------------------------------------
What is love ?
What is love, but an emotion,
So strong and so pure,
That nurtured and shared with another
All tests it will endure?
What is love, but a force
To bring the mighty low,
With the strength to shame the mountains
And halt time’s ceaseless flow?
What is love, but a triumph,
A glorious goal attained,
The union of two souls, two hearts
A bond the angels have ordained?
What is love, but a champion,
To cast the tyrant from his throne,
And raise the flag of truth and peace,
And fear of death o’erthrow?
What is love, but a beacon,
To guide the wayward heart,
A blazing light upon the shoals
That dash cherished dreams apart?
And what is love, but forever,
Eternal and sincere,
A flame that through wax and wane
Will outlive life’s brief years?
So I’ll tell it on the mountaintops,
In all places high and low,
That love for you is my reason to be,
And will never break or bow.
----------------------------------------------
Scared To Fall In Love - by B.B
I was so afraid to fall in love
And that it would break my heart
But when I first got with you
I knew I loved you from the start
No one has ever treated me
In anyway close to what you do
You are caring, sweet and loving
And I only want to be with you
There is no way to let you know for sure
How it is that I feel
And how can I prove to you
That my love is really real
I guess that time can only show
How it is I feel inside
And know that my feelings for you
Are nothing I want to hide
----------------------------------------------
A Bouquet Of Love - by David John Brophy
To you, my love, these flowers l send,
each one nurtured in my heart for you, my friend.
The day we met the seeds were sown,
now look how beautiful they have grown.
Where once there was a lonely barren field,
a treasure trove of beauty our love did yield.
With your every kind word and loving deed, my friend,
to their hungry growth and beauty you did tend.
So let me send them now to you too, to enjoy
and let us promise never let such beauty die.
Our love and friendship has endured the test of time
and moulded itself into a symphony of poetic rhyme.
----------------------------------------------
Feelings - by Megan
you make me smile when i'm blue
when your not near me, i only think of you
everything would be perfect if you felt it too
but you don't and there's nothing i can do
i will just sit and wait until it's all through
but my mind can't think of anyone new
this isn't fun and it isn't right
but i know its not over, not yet, not tonight
and later you'll be gone and completely out of sight
but i know i'll still feel the way that i do
and nothing will change because of you
before you leave and go away
there something i need to do and say
but it won't matter because you don't care
i just don't understand, it really isn't fair
all i need is one last kiss
to know i will be the one you will miss
but it won't happen, i never thought it would
i just wish that one time that it could.

Comments
One response to “Love Poems by Famous Poets | Text Messages”
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment |
romantic posting of love-poetry-for-him-messagse
Post a Comment